Spray Booth Primary Extraction Filters
- Primary Extract Filter media, or also known as: ‘Paint Stop’, Paint Arrestor, Glass fibre, or Green and White. (Concertina / Cardboard type see below)
- Heavy duty ‘high loft’ primary stage paint over-spray arrestment filter. Manufactured from continuous monofilament glass fibres with progressive density towards the filter air exit face, providing compressive strength maintaining the media thickness throughout.
- Although filters can be purchased in thicknesses of either 50mm (2”) or 100mm (4”) we recommend the 100mm, as this filter holds far more paint dust and so it will need changing less often, as will the finer secondary extract filter.
- Very high holding capacity coupled with air airflow rates and low resistance.
- Typically supplied in rolls 1m wide and 20m long, but can be supplied in roll lengths of 50m and can be supplied in different sized roll widths to suit exact spray booth requirements. Filter media is easily cut to length to suit spray booth extraction pit or chest.
- Recommended application is in conjunction with our secondary stage finer extraction filter. This two-stage system is the Worldwide industry standard and is used to achieve EPA particulate emission compliance and to reduce paint contamination of the spray booth extraction fan and air control dampers.
- Filter technical specifications are available on request.
Standard three-day filter delivery is free of charge for orders over £300, otherwise our delivery cost is £17.50
Next day and timed deliveries are available, please contact us for prices.
Please note that the following post codes and areas are excluded from our standard delivery costs:
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Northern and Republic of Ireland
- Scilly Isles
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Post codes IV, KW, AB and DD
If you wish to purchase items for delivery to any of the above post codes then please call 0116 2338647, 07840 264979, or alternatively email email@example.com with your post code and we will provide a delivery price.