Secondary Extraction Filters
- Secondary stage extraction filter for spray booths, or:
- Pre-input filter for spray booths,
- Input filter for preparation areas
- General air filtration media for air conditioning systems and various types of cooling systems
- G4 (EU3 Classification) secondary extraction filter media is 20mm thick and manufactured from thermally bonded 100% Polyester fibres, which are graded in density towards the ‘clean air’ exit side of the filter to give high dust holding capacity and low airflow resistance
- Our secondary media (blue and white) is a higher-grade filter at 290, rather than the white / white 260 grade often sold.
- Typically supplied in rolls of 1m or 2m width and 20m long and can be supplied in different sized roll widths to suit exact spray booth requirements. Filter media is easily cut to length to suit spray booth extraction pit or chest.
- Recommended application is in conjunction with our primary stage extraction filter. This two-stage system is the Worldwide industry standard and is used to achieve EPA particulate emission compliance and to reduce paint contamination of the spray booth extraction fan and air control dampers.
- Filter technical specifications are available on request.
Standard three-day filter delivery is free of charge for orders over £300, otherwise our delivery cost is £17.50
Next day and timed deliveries are available, please contact us for prices.
Please note that the following post codes and areas are excluded from our standard delivery costs:
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Northern and Republic of Ireland
- Scilly Isles
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Post codes IV, KW, AB and DD
If you wish to purchase items for delivery to any of the above post codes then please call 0116 2338647, 07840 264979, Or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org with your post code and we will provide a delivery price.