Spray Booth Primary Concertina / Cardboard Extraction Filters
Alternative spray booth primary extraction filter to the Glassfibre type filter, where there is an increase in the level of paint over-spray in the painting process and where the paint over-spray is in liquid form, or remains wet on contact. This media will cope with higher levels of coating over-spray.
- Typically used in Industrial paint finishing processes, or coating application processes such as:
- High Solid coatings
- Fibreglass resins
- Epoxy resins
- Made from pleated asymmetric cardboard, this filter uses a 'inertia separation', or ‘turbulent/cyclonic’, principle, where paint laden air is forced in to changes in direction as it passes through the filter and as the paint particles are heavier than air they collide with the filter where they are deposited.
- Ideal for use in spray booth vertical extraction chests as a target wall filter as it is self-supporting and gives good paint over-spray holding capacity with low airflow resistance and is easily fitted.
- This media is supplied packaged in boxes measuring 92cm long, 55cm wide and 7cm deep. The filter is in a collapsed state for convenience of handling and extends in length to 9.14m for use, is easily cut to the required width and measures 914mm in height. When being extended for use, the recommended number of pleats per metre is 26, or 8 per foot.
- Recommended application is in conjunction with our secondary stage finer extraction filter. This two-stage system will achieve EPA particulate emission compliance and to reduce paint contamination of the spray booth extraction fan and air control dampers.
- Filter technical specifications are available on request.
Standard three-day filter delivery is free of charge for orders over £300, otherwise our delivery cost is £17.50
Next day and timed deliveries are available, please contact us for prices.
Please note that the following post codes and areas are excluded from our standard delivery costs:
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Northern and Republic of Ireland
- Scilly Isles
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Post codes IV, KW, AB and DD
If you wish to purchase items for delivery to any of the above post codes then please call 0116 2338647, 07840 264979, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your post code and we will provide a delivery price.